doctorportal learning provides medical students with 24/7 accessibility to high quality, peer-reviewed and evidence-based online learning that helps you remain competitive in your student years and later as a medical professional. You can now keep yourself up to date with our latest student and doctor in training specific modules such as:
- Basic Suturing: Attain an improved level of competence in the basic techniques required as an Intern for minor suturing.
- Writing a Medical CV: Recognise the purpose and learn content strategies for a relevant medical curriculum vitae.
- Complex Communication: Master complex communication skills that positively impact overall patient care
- AMA Code of Ethics: Guiding doctors in supporting patients to actively manage their own health care and make their own informed health care decisions
- A Good Life: Changing the medical approach to End of Life care through good communication, by fostering a cultural change
Contact our Medical Education Advisor, Michelle Fiebiger email@example.com for more information.
Published: 03 Jun 2019