South Australian Resources
Additional South Australian state-based resources include:
- SA Health - Patient Access pathway for Medicinal Cannabis
- Treating patients with a work-related injury
- ReturnToWorkSA 15 June update
- Medico-legal Joint Statement; AMA(SA) with the Law Society of South Australia
- Youth Friendly Doctor Program
- Medical Certificate and Letter of Support Pads
- Problem Gambling Information from OPG and AMA(SA)
- Prescribing of Alprazolam; Authority requirements
- Crime Prevention Warning from SA Police: Medical Centres
- New defence provisions for mandated notifiers
- Medical tests for older drivers
Going into independent practice can be daunting. Following are some resources to get you thinking.
- Employment Law; ama-guide-employment-law-medical-practices
- Preparing for an independent medical practice
- Service Contracts; guidelines-service-contracts-between-doctors-and-medical-practice-principals
AMA Medical Products
AMA Medical Products provides a wide range of consumables, diagnostic products and capital equipment for medical practitioners and medical organisations in Australia. Our selection of online medical supplies has been hand-chosen to deliver quality and cost efficacy at every level. From diagnostics sets to stethoscopes to ECG’s to Vaccine Fridges we provide it all at a competitive price.
AMA Medical Products supplies over 6000 products into a broad customer base that includes corporate GP, allied and occupational health, general practitioners, medical specialists, pharmacies, hospitals (both public and private), tertiary institutions and universities, Aboriginal Medical Services, Department of Correctional Services, emergency services, Silver Chain, Dentists, industry and the mining and resource sector.
An online order form is available: