UpToDate is the evidence-based, physician-authored resource doctors in training and physicians trust for reliable clinical answers. UpToDate incorporates the latest medical findings, the best available evidence, and practical recommendations for patient care — so whatever your clinical question, you can be sure to find the answer in UpToDate.
With an individual subscription to UpToDate, you can:
- increase your knowledge with access to more than 10,500 clinical topics covering more than 20 medical specialties;
- get a broad overview of a condition or drill down to specific treatment recommendations;
- answer clinical questions quickly from anywhere with our highly rated Mobile Apps;
- access a select drug database and drug interactions tool, in partnership with Lexicomp®;
- provide patients with information they can take home to help make more informed decisions;
- improve the quality of care you provide your patients.
AMA members save up to USD 75 on UpToDate®!
As an AMA member, you can subscribe to UpToDate at these special rates:
- Trainees get a one-year subscription for only USD $169 — that’s a savings of USD $45 off the regular new trainee rate. Or extend your subscription and pay only USD 318 for a two-year subscription.*
- Professionals can subscribe for a one-year online subscription for USD 439 — a USD 75 savings off the regular new subscriber rate.Or extend your subscription and pay only USD 849 for a two-year subscription.*
*Savings are dependent on your subscription type. The regular USD 15 processing fee has been waived and is included in the AMA savings quoted on all new orders. Proof of trainee status is required for all trainee orders. Applicable taxes may apply.
If you are already an AMA member or AMA student member, sign in to take advantage of this offer now.
If you are not an AMA member, you can join now to take advantage of AMA member benefits.
Medical students can join as an AMA student member to take advantage of this offer, join as a student member now.
For any questions about this offer for AMA Members, please do not hesitate to contact AMA Member Services 1300 133 655 or firstname.lastname@example.org